Do you have big goals and dreams for this year that will allow you to become happier, have greater confidence, and be more successful? I hope you said, “Yes!”. I know I certainly have my vision and plans for taking 2019 to the next level, but to get there I have to start with myself. After all, you can’t achieve new goals if you are still thinking and acting exactly the same as you were before. Instead, you need to focus on your strengths, continue to increase your confidence and resilience, and discover how you can make the biggest difference possible.
So, to help kick start your year, and because of the huge response from the last one, I’ve created another mash up for you from some of our most popular and inspiring guests. During this episode, our guests will share with you strategies and habits for:
- overcoming the imposter syndrome and negative self talk,
- backing yourself and working to your strengths,
- using your strengths to make the biggest difference you can here and now,
- how to build your confidence and resilience so you can keep working towards to your goals.
The guests in this episode are (in order of appearance):
- Steve Willis (aka Commando Steve): Master Your Mind to Build Strength and Presence (#28), and Fear, Authenticity And Survivor (#50)
- Laura Geitz: Self-esteem, Leadership and Chasing A Dream (#57)
- Dan Stanford: Everyday Heroism (#48)
- Dr Rick Hanson: Hardwiring Your Brain for Happiness, Calm and Strength (#41)
Remember to share this episode with your friends and family who would also find this helpful.
You can follow me on Instagram at [@davejorna](www.instagram.com/davejorna) and [@dolifebetterpodcast](www.instagram.com/dolifebetterpodcast). To contact us about retreats, leadership training and workshops visit www.projecthatch.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to subscribe to, rate and review the podcast to help spread the do life better message.
Now, go out there and create a great day.