This is the second half of the conversation with Matt Griggs and we pick it up just after Matt spoke about the extra clarity, awareness, presence and openness that comes from practicing Kelee meditation. And, how all this leads to reducing your fear which means that you are far more open to taking on positive risks, trying new things and backing yourself making growth and development far more exponential.
- the outcomes of practicing Kelee meditation
- the power of becoming more consciously aware
- what it’s like to eliminate brain chatter
- how to detach from the disfunction of the mind
- 80% of your performance and health goes up and down with your state of mind
- his daily routines
- Matt’s breathing technique
Please note: if you wish to try the beathing technique Matt discussed, make sure to do it somewhere safe with other people around. Do not attempt it while driving or in a pool.
Matt's challenge for the wee: get started with Kelee meditation.
To connect with Matt:
- instagram - @mattgriggs
- website - https://mattgriggs.com.au
Please share it with on social media and tag Matt @mattgriggs and me @davejorna and @dolifebetterpodcast
You can follow me on Instagram at [@davejorna](www.instagram.com/davejorna) and [@dolifebetterpodcast](www.instagram.com/dolifebetterpodcast). To contact us about retreats, leadership training and workshops visit www.projecthatch.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to subscribe to, rate and review the podcast to help spread the do life better message.
Now, go out there and create a great day.