I’ve been excited about bringing you this episode for a while now, because to help celebrate the Do Life Better podcast reaching 50 episodes, I thought it would be very fitting to invite Steve Willis back again. After all, his previous episode has the most downloads of all our episodes.
If you enjoyed the last chat with Steve, you’ll love this one. He opens up and shares a lot about his experiences and personal growth from being on the Australian Survivor, Champions vs Contestants, he also takes a deep dive into fear, acceptance, vulnerability and authenticity.
Make sure you take a screenshot of this episode and post it in your instagram story, or on facebook and tag me and Steve, @CommandoSteve.
During this episode, Steve shares about:
- Steve’s deeper purpose for being on Survivor
- What is was like receiving gifts from his family while he was still Suvivor
- The fear of vulnerability
- Toxic masculinity
- Responding instead of reacting to your emotions
- The importance of silence and quietening the mind
- Responding to opportunities
Steve's challenge for the week: create more space within yourself.
You can get in contact with Command Steve at:
- Twitter - @commandosteve
- Instagram - @commandosteve
- Facebook - Commando Steve
You can follow me on Instagram at @davejorna and @dolifebetterpodcast. To contact us about retreats, leadership training and workshops visit www.projecthatch.com.au or email us at email@example.com.
Remember to subscribe to, rate and review the podcast to help spread the do life better message.
Now, go out and create a great day.