What creates your greatest, most powerful sense of drive and determination? And, what provides you with your strongest sense of purpose and hope?
Today’s guest is a truly inspiring example of incredible strength, drive and passion for making a positive impact.
Reid Anderton is a record holder for solo cycling around Australia and is now attempting to break the Guinness World Record for cycling across Canada.
Reid shares about:
- His Guinness World Records attempt
- How the death of his brother, Steve, inspired him to create something purposeful and challenging
- His charity work with disadvantaged children
- How his sense of purpose created his drive and determination during his record breaking solo ride around Australia
- Creating purpose and positive impact from tragedy
- Reid’s one message for disadvantaged children
Reid’s challenge: Don’t be stuck in something boring, go and find something that inspires you and gives you purpose.
Remember to subscribe to, rate and review the podcast to help spread the do life better message.
Now, go out and create a great day.