What creates your greatest, most powerful sense of drive and determination? And, what provides you with your strongest sense of purpose and hope?
Today’s guest is a truly inspiring example of incredible strength, drive and passion for making a positive impact.
Reid Anderton is a record holder for solo cycling around Australia and is now attempting to break the Guinness World Record for cycling across Canada.
Reid shares about:
- His Guinness World Records attempt
- How the death of his brother, Steve, inspired him to create something purposeful and challenging
- His charity work with disadvantaged children
- How his sense of purpose created his drive and determination during his record breaking solo ride around Australia
- Creating purpose and positive impact from tragedy
- Reid’s one message for disadvantaged children
Reid’s challenge: Don’t be stuck in something boring, go and find something that inspires you and gives you purpose.
You can follow me on Instagram at @davejorna and @dolifebetterpodcast. To contact us about retreats, leadership training and workshops visit www.projecthatch.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to subscribe to, rate and review the podcast to help spread the do life better message.
Now, go out and create a great day.